- Made With Almond Flour
- No Sugar Alcohols
- Still Sweet
- 1 g Net Carbs Per Serving
- Grain Free
- Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- Wheat Free
- Women Owned™
About Good Dee's®
This has been quite the journey! After I had my first son in 2012, I wanted to get healthy and I wanted to eliminate sugar.
I have always loved to cook and be in the kitchen-except now gone are those sugar filled, high carb treats. After taking my cookies to brunches and dinners and seeing the positive response - I decided a mix would be great for people to have their own homemade treats at their own convenience. Good Dee's® was born.
Not everyone is a baker or chef so I've made sure these mixes are easy to make. I really hope you enjoy the mixes as much as I've enjoyed having my dream come to life.
Deana Karim aka Dee, Founder
6 g of Carbs - 5 g Dietary Fiber - 0 g Sugar Alcohols = 1 g Net Carbs
You Will Need:
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Grease or line an 8-inch cake pan. You can also use a cast iron pan, greased.
- Mix eggs, butter, and apple cider vinegar in a bowl. Add the mix and combine well.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake 18-23 minutes or until golden brown on the middle rack of your oven or until a toothpick comes out clean from the middle of the bread.
- Let the bread cool and then remove from the pan. Make sure it is completely cool or it will fall apart.
Please note, all ovens are different so cooking times will vary. Please keep an eye out while baking.
*Make it your own! Add jalapenos for a southwestern kick.
Baked goods best kept refrigerated.
Almond flour, soluble tapioca fiber, flax seed, sodium bicarbonate, salt, stevia extract.
Contains: Tree nuts (almonds).
Allergy Information: Mix is manufactured in a dedicated gluten free facility that also processes soy, milk, tree nuts and eggs.