- Deliciously Light & Fluffy
- Fortified with Calcium, Iron & Vitamin B
- Certified Gluten Free by GFCO
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Whole Grain 21 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- Certified B Corporation
Make Your Mornings Better
Whip up light and fluffy pancakes, made from the best ingredients, with 21 grams of whole grains per serving.
|Mix||1 cup||2 cups||full bag|
|Large Egg(s)||1 egg||2 eggs||3 eggs|
|Oil or Melted Butter||1 1/2 tbsp.||3 tbsp.||4 tbsp.|
|Milk||2/3 cup||1 1/4 cup||2 cups|
- Whisk together egg(s), butter or oil, and milk. Whish in mix. Allow batter to sit for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Heat lightly greased griddle or skillet to medium.
- Pour batter, a scant 1/4 cup at a time, onto griddle or skillet. Cook until bubbles form on top side; flip and cook until lightly browned (1 to 2 minutes).
Whole grain brown rice flour, potato starch, tapioca starch, rice flour, cane sugar, baking powder (baking soda, calcium acid pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate), natural flavors, salt, vitamin and mineral blend [calcium carbonate, niacinamide (vitamin B3), reduced iron, thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), xanthan gum.
Do not eat raw mix, dough, or batter