- 1 Net Carb | Keto | Gluten Free
- Sugar Free
- Sweetened With Monkfruit
- 1 Net Carb
- Keto Friendly
- Gluten Free
Guilt-Free Cake That's Easy To Bake
Bake up and dive into a deliciously decadent gluten-free chocolate cake mix that anyone can enjoy. There's so much more to celebrate with this keto-friendly and sugar-free treat. Reason enough to throw a party!
Over A Thousand Years Ago
In the remote mountain highlands of Asia, a group of Buddhist monks called the Luohan achieved enlightenment and ascension through meditation and pure living.
The monks discovered a rare superfood prized for its sweetness and its ability to raise chi, or life energy. This sacred fruit was named monk fruit and was used for centuries to increase chi and well-being, earning it the nickname "The Immortals' Fruit."
We still harvest monk fruit for Lakanto in the same pristine area according to traditional and environmental methods.
What You Need:
- 1/3 C Oil + 2/3 C Water + 3 Eggs + 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease or line an 8-inch round pan with parchment.
- Combine mix, eggs, oil, water, and vanilla.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch round cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean and the edges are golden brown. Cool completely before removing from pan.
Almond flour, monkfruit sweetener (erythritol, monk fruit extract), sugarcane fiber, resistant tapioca starch, tapioca fiber, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), cellulose, psyllium husk, natural flavors, baking powder, sea salt, baking soda.
Contains: Tree nuts (almonds)
*Net carbs: Subtract fiber and sugar alcohols from total carbohydrates per serving.
Not a low calorie food.
Do not consume raw. Store in a cool, dry place.