- Sugar Free
- Keto Friendly
- Net Carbs 3
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- 8 g Fiber
- Made with Real Food Ingredients
What is Allulose?
Allulose is an exciting new, nature-based sweetener that has about 1/10 the calories while offering the same clean, sweet taste you expect from sugar.
The U.S. FDA has stated that, "Based on our review of the scientific evidence, we conclude that allulose is virtually unmetabolized in the human body."
And that's great news for anyone following a low carb or ketogenic diet. We use Allulose as our primary sweetener and you can subtract those grams from total carbohydrates to determine your net impact carbs.
14 Total Carbs - 8 Dietary Fiber - 3 Allulose Gram* Net Carbs = 3 Grams
*3 gram of allulose, a non-nutritive carbohydrate.
- Entire pouch of dry mix
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter. In a bowl, add wet ingredients to dry mix. Stir until combined.
- Prepare donut pan with a non-stick bakery spray or melted butter applied lightly with a pastry brush. Wipe off overspray from the top of the pan. No burning makes easier cleanup.
- Place batter in a plastic baggie, make a small snip in the corner and pipe batter evenly into each donut well. Make sure that batter is distributed evenly between the wells. Gently smooth batter in each well.
- Place donut pan into oven. Bake for 14-15 minutes. Let cool in pan for 3 minutes.
- Don´t scratch your pan with metal tools. Release the donuts gently with a mini silicone spoonula and cool completely on a wire rack.
Recipe make 12 donuts.
Enjoy warm or room temperature. You can add your choice of toppings: sweetened cinnamon, chocolate drizzle, cream cheese icing or your favorite topping. Add toppings after completely cooled.
Entire pouch of dry mix
3 large eggs
2 1/2 tbl unsalted butter, melted
2 1/2 tbl heavy cream
- Follow donut instruction #1 and #2.
- Prepare muffin pan according to instruction #3.
- Distribute batter into 8 muffin wells. Smooth top of wells. Place muffin pan in oven.
- Bake for 16-17 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Cool in pan for 5 minutes then remove from pan to wire rack.
Milled sunflower seeds, soluble corn fiber, allulose resistant corn starch (dietary fiber), oat fiber, gluten-free oat flour, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), cinnamon, guar gum, natural flavor, sea salt, monk fruit extract, certified organic stevia extract powder (leaf).