- Naturally Sweetened
- 1.8 g Net Carbs Per Serving
- Gluten Free
- Diabetic Friendly
- No Sugar Added
- 87% Less Sugar Than Leading Brands††
- Made with Wondrose™ - The Prebiotic Alternative To Sugar
- Naturally Flavored
- Makes 9 Muffins
What is it?
Sweet, soft, yummy banana caramel flavored muffins with just 1.8g net carbs. Enjoy them as a fun breakfast, a satisfying snack, or a lunchbox surprise.
They're quick enough to make every morning. Make your kitchen smell delicious with a batch of hot muffins today.
††Comparison based on 1 prepared serving of Betty Crocker banana nut muffin mix from betty Crocker website, retrieved January 2019 19A001
4 large eggs.
6 tbsp butter (3/4 stick), melted 1/2 tsp cider vinegar.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and grease or line a muffin tin. Batter will make 9 muffins.
2. Beat muffin mix, eggs and butter in mixing bowl until smooth.
3. Let batter sit 30 seconds, then stir in cider vinegar.
4. Spread batter evenly in prepared muffin tin.
5. Bake until lightly browned (15-20 minutes).
6. Let cool completely in pan.
Dairy free? Use 6 Tbsp melted coconut oil or any cooking oil in place of butter.
Muffins will be soft when removed from oven. This is normal. They will firm as they cool.
Split hot muffins and spread them with butter for the perfect breakfast treat.
For banana caramel cake, bake in a lined 8" square or round pan for 25-30 minutes or until center is firm.
Store mix in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate or freeze muffins.
Wondrose sugar replacer (erythritol, non-gmo soluble corn fiber, inulin, monk fruit, natural flavors), coconut flour, natural flavors, baking powder, baking soda, salt, xanthan gum.
Contains: Tree nuts (coconut).