- 1 g Net Carbs Per Serving
- 0 g Added Sugar Per Serving
- Grain Free
- Certified Gluten Free
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified B Corporation
Baking With Joy Since 1790
Our keto mixes are carefully crafted to deliver the best tasting baked goods that help you minimize net carbs without compromising on flavor. Made with ingredients you can feel good about.
20 g Total Carbs - 9 g Dietary Fiber - 10 g Erythritol = 1 g Net Carbs
Serving suggestion. 3 servings shown.
1. Preheat oven according to chart below. Grease 12-cup muffin pan or 8 ½" x 4 ½½" loaf pan.
2. Stir together eggs, oil, and milk or water until blended. Add mix and stir until smooth; batter will be thick. Stir in optional mix-ins or inclusions, up to 1½ cups. Fill each muffin cup full or scoop batter into loaf pan.
3. Bake according to chart below, until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 5 minutes before loosening edges and transferring to rack to cool completely.
Bake Times & Temps
12 muffins - 375°F - 28-33 minutes
1 quick bread - 350°F - 70-75 minutes
Erythritol, organic coconut flour, cellulose, short chain fructan fiber, cellulose and psyllium fiber blend, baking powder (baking soda, calcium acid pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate), salt, xanthan gum, steviol glycosides.
Do not eat raw mix, dough, or batter.