- Perfectly Tender Golden & Moist
- Great for Cupcakes
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified B Corporation
- Certified Gluten Free by GFCO
Baking with Joy Since 1790
Our gluten free mixes are carefully crafted to deliver the best-tasting baked goods using only simple, wholesome ingredients - the way we bake every day in our kitchens.
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) softened butter*
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup milk*
Chilling your cake first makes frosting easier to spread.
*To make non-dairy, use vegan buttery sticks and rice, soy, or almond milk.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease bottoms (but not sides) of cake pan(s). For cupcakes, use greased paper liners in pans.
- Beat butter and oil together using electric mixer, then blend in half of mix. At low speed, mix in eggs one at a time. Stir in half of the milk at a time alternating with remaining mix. Pour batter into pan(s) of choice; fill cupcake wells half full.
- Bake as directed in chart, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and top springs back when lightly pressed. Cool in pan(s) for 10 minutes before turning out onto rack to cool completely.
Cane sugar, tapioca starch, rice flour, corn starch, emulsifier (rice starch, polyglycerol esters of fatty acids, mono- and diglycerides), baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), salt, natural vanilla flavor, xanthan gum.
Do not eat raw mix, dough, or batter.