- 1-to-1 Substitute for Granulated Sugar
- Made by Bakers for Bakers
- 100% Employee-Owned
- Estd 1790
- Zero Aftertaste
- 0 Net Carbs*
- 0 Calories Per Servings
- Perfect For a Cup of Coffee, Cookies, Cakes, and Frosting
We believe in a joyful baking experience for everyone. Our Baking Sugar Alternative lets you enjoy your favorite recipes easily, whether you´re lowering your carbs or calories, or simply looking to reduce your sugar intake.
The Zero Aftertaste Sugar Alternative
Created by bakers for bakers. We carefully selected (as taste-tested!) our ingredients to create the balanced sweetness you´d expect from sugar, without the aftertaste. Makes the perfect baked good, cup of coffee, or sweet tea, all with zero calories and zero net carbs per serving.
Perfectly Blended Ingredients
We found superior sources for each of our key ingredients - like monkfruit extract, stevia leaf extract, erythritol, and fructan fiber - and carefully blended them together until we made the perfectly pantry staple that give s you amazingly delicious results. This is food you can feel good about!
*2 g Total Carbs - 1 g Dietary Fiber - 1 g Erythritol = 0 g Net Carbs
- No matter what temperature your recipe specifies, never set your oven higher than 350° F.
- Substitute 1-to-1 for granulated sugar by volume (measuring cup), not weight.
- Baked goods will brown more quickly and be done sooner, so check for doneness once 75% of suggested taking time has elapsed.
- Place oven rack in center position to prevent bottoms from browning too quickly.
Erythritol, soluble corn fiber, allulose, cane sugar derived fructan fiber, monk fruit extract, natural flavor, stevia leaf extract.
Produced on equipment that also processes eggs, milk, soy, wheat, almond, hazelnut, pecans, walnuts, and coconut.
Do not eat raw dough or batter.