- Perfect For Your Favorite Add-Ins
- Simple & Delicious
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Gluten Free
- Certified B Corporation
Baking with Joy Since 1790
Our gluten free mixes are carefully crafted to deliver the best-tasting baked goods using only simple, wholesome ingredients - the way we bake every day in our kitchens.
- 6 Tablespoons Melted Butter* or Oil
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk*
- 1 1/2 Cups Add-Ins, Optional (See Directions)
For quick bread: Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease a 9" x 5" loaf pan. Prepare mix as directed. Pour into loaf pan and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Bake for 55 to 65 minutes, tenting with foil at 45 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes in pan before turning onto a rack to cool completely.
*To make non-dairy, use oil and rice, soy, or almond milk.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Whisk together melted butter or oil, eggs, and milk. Add mix and stir until smooth. If desired, add 1 1/2 cups fresh berries, chopped nuts, dried fruit, or chocolate chips.
- Fill 12 greased or paper-lined muffin cups almost full. Let muffins rest for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar or coarse sugar, if desired.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes, until toothpick inserted in muffin in center of pan comes out clean. Cool in pan for 5 minutes before turning out onto rack to cool completely.
Cane sugar, whole grain brown rice flour, potato starch, tapioca starch, cellulose, baking powder (baking soda, calcium acid pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate), salt, natural flavor, cornstarch, vitamin and mineral blend [calcium carbonate, niacinamide (vitamin B3), reduced iron, thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2)], xanthan gum, nutmeg.
Do not eat raw mix, dough, or batter.