- 2 g Net Carbs Per Serving
- 0 g Added Sugar Per Serving
- Certified Gluten Free
- Grain Free
- Sourced Non-GMO
- Certified B Corporation
Baking With Joy Since 1790
Our keto mixes are carefully crafted to deliver the best tasting baked goods that help you minimize net carbs without compromising on flavor. made with ingredients you can feel good about.
Rich, tender, and with only 2 g net carbs", this easy-to-make chocolate cake is outright delicious and completely keto, so you can have your cake and eat it too.
23 g total carbs - 7 g dietary fiber - 14 g erythritol = 2 g net carbs
Makes 2 layers or 12 cupcakes
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or water
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line bottom of cake pan(s) with greased parchment. For cupcakes, use greased paper liners in pan. If you don't have parchment, grease bottom of pan(s), then coat with 1-2 teaspoons of cake mix or flour.
2. Beat eggs, oil, and almond milk or water until blended. Stir in cake mix and beat at medium speed until batter is smooth and shiny, about 1 minute. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl as needed. Pour batter into prepared pan(s), then tap on counter to distribute batter evenly.
3. Bake using chart below. When done, a toothpick inserted into center will come out clean and top will feel firm. Cool for 15 minutes, loosen edges, then turn out onto a rack to cool completely.
Two 8" rounds - 19-23 minutes
Two 6" rounds - 33-37 minutes
One 8" round - 43-47 minutes
12 cupcakes - 20-24 minutes
Erythritol, organic coconut flour, natural cocoa, cellulose, cocoa (processed with alkali), cellulose and psyllium fiber blend, egg whites, natural flavor, baking powder (baking soda, calcium acid pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate), salt, steviol glycosides, xanthan gum.
Contains: coconut, eggs.
Do not eat raw mix, dough, or batter.